Easy Magic Wand Craft
I spent some time over the weekend thinking about the magic of snow (Snow is magical & Snow is STILL magical). This led me to thinking about how childhood is magical and how kids really seem to be able to perform magic as long as they have a wand. We have had several homemade and store bought wands and I think they have all DISAPPEARED (or broke or got thrown out)!
I know I say my crafts are easy all the time but this one is EXTRA-SUPER easy AND mess free! In fact I think it would be ideal as a small craft for a child’s birthday party!
What you’ll need…
- Card-stock for printing
- Popsicle sticks
- Glue stick
- Print out templates on card-stock: Magic Wand Toppers
- Choose color or black and white
- Cut out the shape you want
- Fold in half and cut a slit for the popsicle stick
- Cut a length of ribbon & curl
- Stick the ribbon and popsicle stick into hole
- Add glue to card-stock and fold closed
Now head on over to Mommy Safari for one fun way to use these wands!