Printable Valentines to customize and share…
Store bought Valentines are easy but can be impersonal and cost money. Hand-made ones are special but take time and thought.
Here is a nice compromise. I have created printable Valentines that you can cut-out and customize to give them that personal touch for FREE.
Also, these Valentines have been focus-tested with my family so you can be confident you are sharing fitting sentiments. Problem solved!
*For best results print on colored card-stock
- Click on link to print Valentines (choose double-sided printing): Be Mine Valentine
- Cut out the Valentines along the gray lines and cut the closure slits on each end.
- Customize each message with a picture or object (I used a foil paper heart, apple seed, pebble, thumb-print, & paper hole-punch to create the “hole”)
- Fill in “To” and “From”.
- Fold along dotted lines.
- Interlock tabs to close and create heart!
- Share them with your friends!
If you like these Valentines, sharing on Stumble, Pinterest, Twitter, etc. which is always appreciated and easily accomplished with “AddToAny” below!