It’s a bird and a plane.
Jots about the bird…
- It looks like a Downy woodpecker.
- It was pecking like this, “tap tap pause, tap tap pause”.
- I wonder what that slim branch could possibly yield.
- I have also seen larger woodpeckers in my yard.
- And I don’t like when they jackhammer on my house!
Jots about the plane…
- It was headed west over my house.
- In the photo, it looks like Wonder Woman’s invisible jet.
- I kept losing it outside of my 35X zoom.
- I once sat next to a guy on a plane who designed jet engines.
- He explained that a simple way to demonstrate how a jet engine works is to blow up a balloon and let it go!