…Give him three!
I guess a lot of dads don’t wear ties anymore, at least not on most days, but it still seems to be a fun and iconic Father’d Day gift.
With this easy print, build, and color card craft, you can give your dad 3 ties designed by you that he can enjoy looking at but doesn’t need to feel obligated to wear or find an open spot on his crowded tie rack for. Go crazy! This is really a win win people!
- Print out the following PDF on plain paper or for extra durability, card-stock: Father’s Day Tie Card
- Next cut out the tie and shirt shapes along the solid gray lines. Also cut the tie slot on the shirt.
- Fold ties along dotted lines and glue together the front and back of each knot (do not glue tabs down).
- Next fold and glue shirt collar along top edge only.
- Then fold and glue flaps on the back of shirt creating a pocket (this is where you can keep the extra ties).
- Now decorate all three ties and be sure to play with it a bunch before you sign it and put it in an envelope for your dad!
* * *
What are you getting Dad this Father’s Day?
* * *