Smurf Village

Warning: I always assume mushrooms are poisonous and never even touch them!  Luckily Smurfs are not real so they can’t be harmed!

 

Ann

I'm a practical mom inspired by nature & I enjoy sharing ideas that encourage kids' innate curiosity & creativity. Interested in subscribing? Check out the blue box at the top of my sidebar. I'm also a wannabe author/illustrator & product designer by day. Let's connect! doodlesandjots@hotmail.com. If you purchase through my Amazon links I get a small commission at no additional cost to you (thanks for supporting Doodles and Jots)! And remember to always credit your source here & elsewhere on the internet.

12 comments

  1. Very cute! I’d assume mushrooms were not edible unless I was absolutely sure by the way. I’m even careful at the farmers market if they are a farm I’m not familiar with or don’t seem like they are in the business of growing mushrooms.

    Happy to see ya on instagram too!
    Tania recently posted..Take A Picture…Pretty in PinkMy Profile

    • I am having fun with Instagram!

      I would love to learn about mushrooms! For now I assume they are all poisonous!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

CommentLuv badge