Christmas Tree Craft
How about decorating your Christmas tree with a bunch of Christmas trees? Sound like a lot of work? Well it doesn’t have to be! Today I am going to share with you how to make a quick and easy tree that is so fun and satisfying to make you will not be able to help yourself and before you know it your living room will look like a pine forest!
Another great thing about this craft is that you can make these trees with materials you probably already have.
What you’ll need…
- A bunch of 8 inch lengths of ribbon, yarn, or string
- A stack of green paper (I am using origami paper)
- Tape, scissors, and a stapler
- Gold star stickers (if you have them)
- Lightly fold a piece of paper in half and then in half again (these will be your guild lines for cutting the branches)
- Along one fold snip 3 angled cuts in one direction and 3 angled cuts in the other direction; repeat this for the other 2 creases
- Fold the ribbon in half and tape to the back top center of the paper
- Roll your paper into a cone and staple
- Add the star and announce, “One down!”
A little confused? Watch the video tutorial. Thank you Doodles and Jots readers for suggesting it!
What is your favorite part of holiday prep? Please share!
* * *