- The serrated edges of my daughter’s 3 brand new teeth
- Harvest Moon, the latest song my husband is learning to play
- My daughter’s latest interest in jumping rope
- The stack of story starters my daughter made with lined paper on the photocopier that simply say “Once upon a time…”
- My son’s new interest in sculpture and his air dry clay creations he calls “sculptions” that he think are going to make him rich
- Really getting to look at my daughters face and eyes on Sunday morning when she forgot her glasses
- Our library tote full of great picture books hand picked by our awesome librarian (included: Jonathan & Martha, I’m Bored, An Awesome Book of Thanks, Life in the Ocean, and Twelve Kinds of Ice)
and a bonus…
The empowering feeling and sense of accomplishment of completing my eBook. It is just a bunch of previously published illustrated Doodles and Jots rhyming posts but It looks great as a PDF and I am so excited to give it away on International Book Giving Day!
♥ ♥ ♥
What is something you love this week? Please share!