Egg Shaped Gifts for Easter
We woke up this morning to many inches of the white stuff outside but I am going to power on anyway with spring posts and my egg series! Today is a round up of egg shaped gift ideas. I am going to skip the obvious and edible ones and share some fun toys for both kids and grown-ups. Are you an Amazon prime member? Buy them with my affiliate links and I get a little money and you get them fast!
So let’s get on with it and do some egg shaped shopping!
1. Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down! They are so cute and lots of fun for babies!
2. Hide N Squeak Eggs is a fun little shape sorter set with squeaking chicks and funny faces.
3. Next is the Haba Fried Egg. Now your kids can make their own breakfast! They best part? No clean up!
4. How about another classic? Silly Putty = fun! Remember making newspaper transfers? Do people still get the newspaper?!
5. Next is some egg shaped Sidewalk Chalk. The egg shape probably helps these from ending up as a bunch of tiny little pieces (we won’t be using this for a while)!
6. Percussion Eggs are a great basket stuffers. This right here will ensure your child develops rhymes, a critical skill he or she will need throughout life for dances, formals, and weddings.
7. Next up Organic Lip Balm in a designy egg shaped container. This is a four pack so Bunny could stuff one in each basket.
8. Or how about this egg soap variety carton which includes an egg soap, black charcoal, red clay, and green tea?
9. Here’s a fun make-up sponge for mom!
10. Another one for mom is this nice stainless egg timer. I think my kids would like it too!
11. I love these just for fun! Rechargable Egg Lights that change color! I would love to scatter these around my house at night!
12. And last but not least to make a dozen how about this acoustic iPhone amplifier and stand. No battery, love it!
* * *
By the way? Do you remember when L’egg’s pantyhose came in eggs? Those were the days!