125 Must Follow Moms on Instagram!
I have lots of fun with Instagram. I used to see Instagram photos on Facebook and be so intrigued. So when I got an iPhone for my birthday last year it was the first app I downloaded!
The types of photos I share…
- Art for art sake; I have fun trying to come up with unexpected compositions.
- Documenting my life; like funny things we notice, my kids, the things we do, and the places we go. I even documented our road trip to Florida there and back and re-posted here.
- Identification; I like to find things especially in nature and identify them or ask for help identifying them.
- Communication and promotion; sometimes I promote a blog post on Instagram; maybe a giveaway or craft or story I am particularly proud of.
My favorite things about Instagram…
- Browsing and being inspired by the photos of people I follow and sharing in my friends’ adventures.
- I like that Instagram is primarily visual because I am too.
- The editing process; It’s fun picking just the right filter for my photos.
- And I love squares!
So let’s connect on Instagram!
This was a blog hop I hosted with a bunch of awesome mom bloggers who love Instagram too: NurtureStore, MamaSmiles, Domestic Goddesque, MadeWithMoxie, B-Inspired MAMA, CurlyBirds and MollyMoo (our wonderful organizer!)
Here’s what to do…
Then check out more moms on Instagram featured here and help spread the word on twitter, facebook, G+ and please post about it on your Instagram account using hashtag #momsoninstagram!
* * *
What do you like most about Instagram? Please share!